Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Loads 'O Pictures

I was going to write a big post to go along with all these pictures, but while uploading them some people staying at the hotel here on Phu Quoc invited me to dinner. So no stories, just lots of pictures.

Me and my buddy the python
Sunset on the hella big lake in Cambodia

Sunset from the other angle. I REALLY like my panorama feature, as you will see.
The sweet chopper/tractor things I mentioned in a prior post

An amzing sandwich. Also kept me up all night with "stomach issues." I think it was worth it.


Commie sign out front of the Navy base. I was going to ask the guard to check it out as lots of people were going in but thought better of it.

My leopard-print bike having a rest on the dock

SUPERDONG!

Local seafood and fried noodles. Delicious!

About to depart. The bike was later laid down on this day.

A meant vendor in Phu Quoc

Carambolas. They ain't got nothing on the ones my grandpa used to grow!

Good looking verggies, with the notable exception of the tomatos.

Squash blossoms

Some sort of cool looking shelfish

Frogs!!!!
My lunch from today. Quite tasty!

The main town here on Phu Quoc


Nazi Buddah. A German couple ownes the resort this was at....

Don't think I've ever seen cows grazing on a beach.

The flooating village in Cambodia

Heading out to the floating village

The Carnivore smoking shisha

Me smoking shisha

Hella Wongs

3 comments:

  1. Nate, the pics are amazing (i especially like the food pics!)!!! Sounds like you're having a wonderful time! When are you planning to head back to Cali?

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPERDONG!!! That's as good as the business in the Sunset that sells Wang Insurance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if you could get Wang Insurance on a Superdong? Wrap your mind around that one...

    ReplyDelete