Friday, March 12, 2010

Margaritaville

Yesterday while walking back to the hotel, I blew out my flip flop. No joke. That´s what I get for not traveling with a pair of Rainbows.

Today after relocating to more affordable environs, I found a little shoe repair shop that fixed the strap right up. Thinking a celebration was in order, I headed to the nearest bar and ordered a margarita. Apparently in Panama a margarita means triple sec and ice mixed in a blender. It´s as awful as it sounds.

I guess I should have spoken up when I heard the bartender and waitress debating how to make a margarita in Spanish. So it´s definitely my own damn fault.

4 comments:

  1. When in doubt, order a whiskey and coke. You can't mess that up...

    Glad your sandal was salvaged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuba libre Beave, never steers me wrong even if it is a commie drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are missing the entire point of the post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some people say there's a woman to blame...

    ReplyDelete