Friday, July 9, 2010

San Gil

I`ve been in this decent-sized town called San Gill for the last few days. It`s a bit up in the mountains and I really like it. There is apparently some great rafting around here that I`ve been waiting to do, but the river has been too high for the past couple days which pushes it above class 5 or whatever is considered raftable. I`m holding out hope that tomorrow the river will be open, and if not I`m heading on.

In the meantime, I`ve been taking little treks to different villages and seeing the area. If rafting still isn`t an option tomorrow I might go paragliding. Who knows..... My camera battery died today so no pictures.

2 comments:

  1. What happened at the concert? Besides being audience to Marley's "countless kids?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing much, didn´t stay for very long. It was packed, pouring rain, really muddy and I didn´t like the band. So I bounced. And it looks like he has 13 kids, though the number is in some dispute.

    ReplyDelete