Thursday, July 15, 2010

Taganga

Finally, some hot weather! I`ve spent the last three days in a little fishing village/beach town called Taganga. It`s hotter than hell here which is a nice change after getting realtively cold, overcast weather on the beach in Ecuador. I stayed in an apartment with my friends Sarah and Will - it was nice to have a place that felt somewhat home-like after months of hostels. We cooked a bunch of fish and just hung out, it was pretty sweet.

Went spear fishing the other day, which was pretty much the best thing ever. I got three fish and we made ceviche with them back at the apratment. It was tasty, if a little heavy on the lime. Today I`m headed to the Guaranji Peninsula that stretches out near the Venezuela border. It sounds like the end of the earth, so it should be an adventure. Untill next time...

1 comment:

  1. Dude, just heard a story about Taganga that involved my buddy getting stripped searched by the Colombian police. Be careful buddy...

    ReplyDelete