Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fiesta Pics, Ect.

Here are some pics from the last few weeks, most from the fiesta in El Pedregal (the closest village to where I work) that I went to. Coming soon will be my slightly fictionalized account of life at Secret Garden Cotopaxi. Stay tuned.


Thats not Sprite...

Kids doing thier dances

Cool sky

The pig I made sausage out of who was stabbed in the heart right as I was showing these Dutch girls to thier room. They were vegetarians and horrified. The sausage turned out great.

Bullfighting

Me taunting the bull

Me and a buddy. My jacket was a casualty this day as I left it outside the bull ring and someone jacked it. I gotta get another one today, and I imagine it will be a nightmare finding my size again.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pics man, that bull looks hella pinner. Did you take him down?

    ReplyDelete