Saturday, June 5, 2010

Fron Canoa to.....

After lazing around Canoa for a few days, I got sick of the town and the reggaeton that the bar across the street from my hotel played all day and decided to head out. I was looking to get to this town called Mompiche, but buses only run there in the morning. So I´m now in Pedrenales, which I didin´t even know existed this morning. It´s not bad, but also not really a place you would want to stay for any legth of time. I haven´t seen any other gringos, and definitely no other gringos with mohawks.

Tommorow I try to get to Mompiche. We shall see how that goes...

1 comment:

  1. On the satellite map it looks like Pedernales is larger than Mompiche. Maybe it's time to shave the mohawk! Being too noticeable is not always a good thing! Being red-headed might suffice! How's the food been in the smaller towns?

    ReplyDelete